Sunday, November 18, 2007

Evening ritual

I have told some of you about this ritual and everyone has agreed we need to get it on camera. Our loving lab is still unable to climb up the stairs to the bedroom so every evening MW carries Bailey up to bed. They have it down to a science by now.

Here is Bailey getting ready to get in position.Here is the life. Notice Bailey holds his head high! A safe landing on the second floor.

And as soon as he lands safely he runs to my closet where he sleeps soundly all night. Yes, the dog sleeps in my closet and he Loves it. I can't explain it. I finally moved the dog bed in there since that is where both dogs like to sleep.

Not a whole lot new here. I am still suffering from a killer cold that won't go away. Really, I think it is a sinus infection. I think I need to break down and see the doctor tomorrow.
I hope everyone has safe travels for Thanksgiving. We will be staying here for the holiday.





3 comments:

MSB said...

You two are the best dog parents in the world!

Anonymous said...

Watch out guys... those are some great "fathering" skills I'm seeing in Mark!!

Deric

Anonymous said...

Loving the pictures as always :) Hope your cold gets better. I've been through x-rays lately but still no explanation for the pain in my right side I'm so sick of being in pain!!! All our love to Mark and the dogs. Happy Thanksgiving reminds me of the one at your house good memories. Rach