Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Anticipation of big news

We are going to find out what we are having in just over a week. I am so excited to learn a little more about the identity of our little one. As the date gets closer I get more excited for the news.

I am sure all of you moms have heard that the heart rate of the baby can predict the sex as well. I hear girls hearts are faster and boys a bit slower. What I don't know is where the line is drawn of fast verse slow. Any insight?

How about guesses? Since I hope the baby will cooperate and we will know the sex very soon feel free to cast your vote / opinion as to if it is a boy or a girl!

8 comments:

Childress Family said...

Can't wait to hear! That is a really fun moment. I'm guessing blue. :-)

MSB said...

I would need to see a picture of your belly to make a prediction! HeeHee!

KToth said...

I always thought high was 160s, 170s and low was 140s-150s. Yep, need a pic to make a guess. Come visit Nashville and take pics for you. Though I doubt there is very much visible.
I really am so thrilled about your pregnancy. A tiny, BIG, blessing, for sure.

Anonymous said...

No guesses but what day do you go in?? I will be sure and call you :) So excited for you and Mark. Praying that the Lord continues to watch over mom and baby. Rachel

jill said...

YAY!!!! SO, exciting! You will both be in my thoughts and prayers. I wish I could be with you!!!
Love, ~J
~~Hey, who else is in Nashville?!?!

Joanne and Deric said...

I guess a girl!!! - but you always get what you need!

Anonymous said...

alright sister mary clarence boy or girl?? I can't stand the anticipation :) Take care and hope you're not to sleep deprived. Rachel

The Bellard Family said...

I just got caught up on your blog and am so excited to hear your great news!! Congrats to you both!! How exciting.
You both will be excellent parents. Lots of love,
Rachel and Trip