Monday, October 6, 2008

Vacation is almost here!

I have not been in the blogging mood for sometime now. I still have photos on my camera from a wedding I went to a month ago and have not downloaded. Terrible.
Anyway, we are more than busy here- but we are getting ready to take a nice long break! We are going to MW's reunion this weekend and a football game. I will be sure to get photos there-

We are also visiting my sister- who is due Sunday! I will see her Thursday and Sunday- and hopefully, the little one will make her appearance sometime before Sunday.

Finally, we are going to the Bahamas! I can not wait to get away and just relax.

Work has been wearing me out to say the least, so this vacation is much needed.

Finally, a quick update on my grandfather- He is currently in the hospital and is fighting an infection. They admitted him last Thursday and he is not sure when he will be released. His next chemo treatment was supposed to be this Thursday, but now is uncertain. Please pray for him.

I probably will not blog until after I return - in two weeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vacation Tricia and Mark, you guys really deserve some relaxing time away! I can't wait to hear about your little niece once she is here!

Praying for your grandpa's comfort.

xoxo-anne