Tuesday, October 21, 2008

She is here!

I have some catching up to do from all of our recent travels, but first and foremost, Gabriella Grace has arrived!
I missed her arrival during my recent travels by a mere 4 days, so I am anxious to meet my newest little family member. She was born October 16th and is a healthy GOOD baby. She likes to sleep which pleases her mommy and daddy very much. Without further ado I present my niece:


Already Daddy's little girl.
These photos were taken when she was just hours old. She is now rounding out her first week and I am anxious to see more pictures. You can be certain that in the coming weeks there will be many photos of her!

9 comments:

Popo and Nana and Gong Gong and Granda said...

Hi: Jeannie introduced me to your blog. Love it! Missed you at the wedding, but it was nice that 1/2 of the "W" clan was represented. We all had a wonderful time.

Your new niece is a cutie. Our best to you both with much love. Keep AZ in mind when you want a little vacation.

Blessings from the Russell Clan

MSB said...

Congratulations Auntie! I know how excited you have been for her arrival.
Can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Excellent Photos! I am so happy for the whole family. She is precious! JW

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your family!! She is adorable. You are going to be the best aunt and uncle!! Thanks for sharing!! - Anne

jill said...

Oh my goodness, she's BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations, auntie!!! :-)

KBG said...

She is a cutie! I'm sure you're anxious to get your hands on her!

Joanne and Deric said...

She is really beautiful! Congratulations Aunty T!!!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty little baby she is! Can't wait to see some pics of you and Mark holding her. Take care and glad to hear everything is going well for your sister. Rachel

Childress Family said...

Sweet! Being an aunt is the best!