Saturday, December 22, 2007

So far behind.

I have not posted in so long that I have concidered leaving the blog behind...but then I think of all of the people this site has helped me stay linked to and I know I have to pick this back up. It has been so great catching up with old friends from the links on each others blogs. I will continue the blogging journey in 2008.
Some of you may have received a Christmas card from us. If you did not, I am sorry- I got so darn confused this year! I had some addresses and send out a bunch of cards and then had addresses I needed to locate. Well, without a list I got confused about who I sent cards to on the "seek address list" and who I had not. So, some people could have gotten two for all I know. It was a disorganized mess. In the end I sent out close to 50 cards, but again, I know I missed some people I wish I had not.

I hope everyone is well. It has been a while. We are well. Christmas will be at our house this year and we will go to Orlando for New Years for a few days of sun and relaxation.

There is no big one thing I want this year. I have a long list of "wants," but needs are a different story. My big thing has been scissors- they disappear from the kitchen. I got so fed up with waiting for Christmas that I bought some yesterday. I hope EVERYONE gives me scissors. Scissors disappear about as fast as socks in this house accept I can't blame losing them on the dryer!

Photos and more posts to come. Thanks for welcoming me back.

2 comments:

MSB said...

I missed you!

jill said...

I actually made a spread sheet of names/addresses for Christmas cards this year. It was craziness, but so organized and a big help for years to come!! :-)
Merry Christmas, SIL!!