Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy New Year!!

We had a wonderful Christmas and I do have a few photos to share, but I am too darn lazy to upload them right now. I would like to say I got a few great gifts. Those topping my list this year: The Willow Tree Nativity Set which was given to us a bit early so we could display it this year. I had a very small Nativity that I picked up at market in Germany, but wanted a little larger of a set. I do love my little set, but when I say little I mean tiny! Anyway, I also got a king size down comforter! It is fabulous! I love it. It is so warm and fluffy and big on a queen size bed. MW gave me freshwater pearls - a necklace and bracelet and Rachel B. you will be excited to know that I finally got the Chi Hair Straitener!!!
The holiday was nice and I have been enjoying working from home this week. Saturday we are leaving to go to Orlando where we will meet up with friends for New Years! Very exciting.

Stay tuned for photos of us and old friends. You can see who you recognize. If you are a West Point grad you should see a lot of familiar faces.

2 comments:

MSB said...

Have a great trip... wish we could meet you there... Orlando sounds more up my ally than Detroit! NO SNOW!

The Bellard Family said...

Yay! You finally got a chi. They are so awesome. I also have the Willow Nativity set which I think is great. My Mother-In-Law got it for me.
It was good to see you and MW this past weekend. I wish we could have had more time....but I am thinking about the 18th and will let you know soon.
Love- R