Wednesday, June 17, 2009

photo worthy?

It is exciting to think that I am a couple of days shy of half way through my pregnancy. All along I have heard from people how "tiny" my belly is. Despite what others have said, I went to put on one of my "big" t-shirts last night and found that it was surprisingly small. I was slightly impressed with the bump and decided to have Mark take a photo to show our baby girl's progress. Don't mind my face in the photo as it was the end of a long day and I was exhausted.


This past week I feel like I have developed a slew of new symptoms and since this is all new to me and most of you will be able to relate just humor me. The most notable change is my no longer wanting to bend over to pick something up off of the floor. I used to not let the dogs eat any food that dropped on the floor and I would instead bend over to pick it up. This week I decided that they are helping me out if they eat what falls on the floor when I am cooking so I don't have to bend down to get it! It is not that I can't bend, but it just isn't the best feeling. I am also learning that squatting is a lot more comfortable than bending. This will be good for my butt which I fear is taking on a new shape of its own!



6 comments:

Joanne and Deric said...

You are so funny and just made me laugh!!! I use to also never bend down. I use to say, if it falls on the floor it says there till Deric comes home!!!!
You look great! You'll see one day the wee one will just POP and you'll be waddling around.
Enjoy this time it is very special even though soon you will feel like you have been pregnant all your life!
Wish we could see you guys - I am still so happy for you both!

Anonymous said...

You are to funny and I love what you wrote. Believe me the time will fly and before you know it she'll be here. Enjoy getting bigger it's fun to feel the baby and know that she is growing by the size of your belly. Take care and much love. Rachel

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's day to Mark in my book it counts :) Love to you both. Rachel, Spencer and Seth

Childress Family said...

So cute!

JStar said...

Oh my goodness, where have I been? Congratulations on your pregnancy! Baby girls are so sweet and fun, I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

You are cracking me up! I love your belly...as I imagined, you are quite adorable and beautiful!! Thanks for sharing and I do expect to see more of you and the progress of your belly :))

xoxox
Anne