Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's a beautiful day

The sun is shining! Finally- after what seems like months of rain- or maybe it really was- the sun is out and beaming on me through the window while I sit at my desk.

A side note- The Song by U2 Titled" It's a beautiful day" is what Mark and I entered our wedding reception to. I still love that song.

It has been a long time and that is the only real reason for this post. I am not abandoning ship, just lacking words these days.

Happy New Year to everyone!

2 comments:

KToth said...

Tricia, I just saw that your sister will be moving close by. How great for you! I'd love to have my sis in the same town. I've been meaning to email (or facebook) you, but I want to have a good amount of time so I can be thoughtful and write a good reply- but I never feel like I have enough time to do that, so I just put it off. Know that I am thinking about you and miss you. (And that I have not forgotten to pray for you two.)

jill said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
And one can never have enough sunshine in their life, literal or metaphorical!!

Cheers to you, sister!