Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Restaurant "Tagged"

I have been "tagged" to name my five favorite restaurants. I am going to list my favorites in each place that I have lived.

Massachusetts- Pizzeria Regina's at the north end! It was a weekly trip as a kid and will always be my favorite pizza. Part of it is the memory the other part is that I LOVE PIZZA. The other favorite Kimball Farm, Westford MA. It started as a barn that served huge home made ice creams and now they serve food too, but really I have only ever eaten the ice cream. This place should be in a tourist book- it is that great!

Oklahoma- The snow cone drive thru's!!! Nowhere else have I been able to get one of about 25 flavors of snow cone at a drive thru location. See, Oklahoma is good for something.

Germany- Pizzeria Capri, Massbach. I would love a Bayern Salad and penne arrabiatta with some chianti. I have a second for Germany as well, but that is probably because the food is so darn good there! Ladies, the Lowenzaun. Need I say more?

New Jersey- Terrazza's, Nutley NJ- great mafia Italian food and the other (I love food too much to pick just one place for each location) The Sushi House, Hoboken NJ

North Carolina- I am still searching, but I love Maggiano's. Some of you may know if from your city since there are about ten of them. If you have one near you and you have not been- GO


6 comments:

MSB said...

You only liked Lowenzahn because the lesbian waitress had a crush on you!!

Joanne and Deric said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog... so nice of you to say that!!!! Hope your enjoying your new home. I cant wait to see it in the new year! I am so excited we are only 3 hours away from you now.

jill said...

You know I keep hearing that Maggiano's is the best and there is one right down the road from me!!! Still haven't been.
What's your favorite on the menu? If you're a "foodie" and like trying new places, it's helpful that almost every restaurant has their menus on-line. Being in a new city, it helps learning where to go next.
Citysearch, then google if they don't have the site listed.

Anonymous said...

The mushroom ravioli at Maggiano's adn the minestrone soup are amazing!
-TW

Childress Family said...

I remember our coffee at Pizzeria Capri. What did the owner guy call you? He had a name for you, but I can't remember it now.

Anonymous said...

Georgia
-TW