Monday, October 12, 2009

A blogging Glitch

I have not been able to post / log-in to my blog for some time now since my loaner laptop has some odd security setting I am unable to control. I am able to use Mark's work computer (when it is free) to update the blog, but that ends up being a rare occasion. I plan to have my glitch fixed someday, so the blog will not be abandoned. Sorry to everyone for not posting for nearly 3 months!

We are almost ready for baby at this house. I think we have all the necessities and then some, but the little one has about 4 weeks left to hang out in my belly. I am between 36 and 37 weeks right now and I have been truly blessed with a good pregnancy. I have recently had a few unpleasant side effects, but the worst of it is swelling. Although it is extremely unpleasant to not have ankles anymore and fingers that feel like sausages, in the grand scheme of things I am pretty fortunate.

I will see about getting online soon to post some photos and provide more updates. I hope everyone is well.

3 comments:

jill said...

YAY! I have missed your blog and am glad to see it back up! Can't wait to see you and meet the Little One!! Much love...

Joanne and Deric said...

So happy your back - I think FB has also distracted us all from our blogging. Please put pic's of your belly, there is nothing better than a prego belly!!! I am so glad your feeling good, just enjoy this time, it is so special!
Love to you and Mark,

Anonymous said...

I agree with Joanne, please post some photos of the belly! I also have a gift I have been meaning to send you for the little one.
Sending our love to you and the whole fam,
Rachel & Trip