Wednesday, December 17, 2008

still here

I have not had photos, so have in turn not blogged. Sorry to all of those out there who check in on me and have come to "expect" updates. In one word we are: Well. We have nothing to complain about and everything to be thankful for. We are healthy and are blessed with having our family come to us this season.
I have one more week of work before a week of vacation. I can hardly wait. Since I don't have any new photos I am going to post a few older ones just for the sake of it. For no particular reason:
Everyone loves a rainbow and this photo does not do this one any justice. It was over the summer and a hot hot day- we had some quick rain and then this beautiful image appeared in the sky.
Who am I kidding- we do have BIG news. My sister is moving 5 miles away from me early next year into this beautiful home! EXCITED does not even begin to describe it.
This beautiful family will soon be close by - right where they belong.
And Romeo too! Of course my favorite nephew.
This is an Army vs. Eastern Michigan game photo from October. Army won!!!!

Enough randomness for one day. I will get some photos of our Christmas decorations and post those soon-- and of Mark's surprise birthday party!

No comments: