Thursday, November 6, 2008

So relieved... and tagged?

I am so relieved my week of training is over and I passed my test!
I am so relieved that the election is over and I don't have to hear anymore political ads on the radio and TV!

Aside from the above note not a whole lot is new with the exception of having been "tagged." I'll admit it took me a little while to figure out what that meant, but it appears I am to list 7 things that you may not know about me. Hmmmm.

1. I am registered as an independent and strongly believe that I am for the right person not the right party.
2. I am about to become Six Sigma Green Belt Certified! (Hence the training)
3. I remind myself daily that I am a Christian first. When people act inappropriate or anger me in the office my technique before reacting is to remind myself to act Christian like regardless of how the other person is acting. I find this very helpful and comforting and I am able to be kinder to people who don't necessarily deserve it, but the kindness is often returned with something positive and then I can feel good that I am leading by example.
4. I have always wanted to be a nurse and wonder why in college I did not go that route. I have still not ruled out the possibility of going to nursing school one day.
5. I can't stand clutter. I become slightly OCD around lots of "stuff." I can deal with messy or dirty, but clutter gets me!
6. My sister and I shared a room for our entire childhood.
7. I find this task much more difficult than I expected. I am relatively private.

How about seven things you probably know about me?
1. I love dogs
2. I like to decorate and sew
3. my sister is my best friend (next to Mark)
4. I cut off all of my hair to donate to locks of love
5. I love the beach! and dream of a beach house someday.
6. Sam and Bailey are our kids
7. I am from Massachusetts originally

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Green Belt!!! Glad it is over :) I enjoyed both lists, I thought it was great that you did both! JW

jill said...

First of all, congratulations!!! Secondly, you would be an amazing nurse. It is never too late to pursue your dreams!
:-) Love, J