Thursday, April 17, 2008

more pictures!

With a comment as great as the Holbrook's for posting photos I had to post more!

Here is the handsome pup in his newly painted adirondog chair. He loves his chair, but only sits in it when there is a cushion on it. Pathetic- I know. Here is the finished product of the old blue room- It is now the Black and White Room. I had posted photos a while back of the curtains and beds. The walls have since been painted and I created my art on the wall too. The other photos of the room had bad lighting effects from the window, so you will just have to remember the curtains.

Here is our hallway. We had the hall and family room painted this light tan color.

The lighting is not great, but this room was painted a cinnamon color. I love it. It is different than the red we had in Jersey, but still a warm color. I know it is bold, but that tends to be my style.


And I had to add a photo of MW and his brother! So cute.

Hope everyone is well! I have another post I would like to put up, but am trying to not post all in one day and then not again for two weeks. So, more to come!



5 comments:

Joanne and Deric said...

Much better! thank you! now lets talk soon about meeting up!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures thanks for sharing!! Take care and we'll talk soon. Rach

Childress Family said...

Bailey is so cute in that chair. Love your new colors!

MSB said...

The house looks gorgeous! I can't wait to come see it in person!

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Im Inspired again.